Thursday, November 19, 2015

WODs of Nov/Dec 2015


I realize that I could put so much time and dedication into working out and badminton because I was bored, alone and needed to kill time in Bristol when I am not doing my phd. Now I feel neither of those - I have April, Gomez and a nice house with that backyard to commit my time to.

And....., when you have your partner who workouts with you and understands your need for sports - now isn't that great? :)


14th Nov Sat
Leg and abs day

16th Nov Mon
...

17th Nov Tue
Upper posterior chain day
Deadlift

18th Nov Wed
Lower posterior chain day
Abs

19th Nov Mon
Tennis

2nd Dec Wed
Leg day

5th Dec Sat
Leg day

6th Dec Sun
2h Badminton

10th Dec Wed
5 mile walk around Bayou

11th Dec Thur
Bosu day - Legs and abs
n/b: April taught me the usefulness of Bosu to add complexity to normal workout. Quite neat.



Couples Who Sweat Together,
Stay Together

No comments:

Post a Comment